1. About This Policy
The data controller for this website is the webmaster of Switched On, referred to as ‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us’ throughout this document for the purposes of brevity.
David Whyte, Director of the Switched On is the data controller for the website.
2. Why Do We Collect Your Personal Information
- To enable your usage of our website
- To improve our website offering
- To track our sales and your order history
- To communicate with you
- To send you requested information
2. What Information Do We Collect?
This is the information we will collect:
- Information regarding your computer and your connection to the internet. This can include your IP address, device type and geographical location
- Details of your email address when you register our usage of it for marketing emails. Your information will only be used for this purpose and will never be shared with another entity
- Information from your quote, order and payment history
- Information shared in correspondence with us when you place an online order or contact us in any way, via phone, email, letter or through website feedback forms
What are cookies?
Unfortunately, not the baked goods variety, digital cookies are small text files which collect information from computer users. Cookies are mainly used to improve website user experience by storing information on an internet user’s behaviours and preferences. This information can be used to ease and improve the experience of the user.
What information do our cookies collect?
Can I disable cookies?
Your web browser will allow you to disable cookies, if you cannot navigate to the correct section, use the help menu.
If you do disable cookies some of the features of this website will not function properly.
4. How Do We Protect Your Information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
On occasion we might contact users of this website to notify them of any significant changes to the policy via pre-agreed methods of communication.