Customer Complaints Policy Summary
Switched On London is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and maintaining a healthy customer relationship at all levels.
We have a complaints Policy to ensure all complaints are handled as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Switched On London’s customers are entitled to make a complaint to us. The following outlines our policy and procedures for the handling of verbal and written complaints.
Switched On London wants to resolve your complaints as soon as possible. Our Responsibilities are:
- To provide an efficient, fair and structured mechanism for handling complaints.
- To provide our customers with access to the complaints handling process, including those customers with disabilities and special needs.
- To keep customers informed as to the progress of their complaint and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- Quarterly to review the complaints register so that we can improve our standard of customer service.
- Upon receiving a complaint, the Office Manager will acknowledge the complaint via telephone or in writing within 2 working days.
- We will keep the complainant informed of the progress of the complaint, proposed actions and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- Our aim is to resolve complaints in a timely manner and we will generally resolve a matter within 5 working days.
- Complex complaints may take longer than 5 working days to resolve. In these cases, we will regularly update the customer on the progress and likely timeframe for resolution.
- We will advise the customer of the outcome of their complaint.
Should you wish to make a complaint in relation to a finance application, please click on the link below where you will also find details of our complaints procedure: https://www.hiber.com/complaints
Reviewed October 2023